Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Muse - Muscle Museum (Live at Bizarre Festival 1999)

Duration: 04:19 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-21 10:08:16
User: 0BELISK
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Muse  muscle  museum  live  bizarre  festival  1999  germany  

Description:

Artist: Muse Song: Muscle Museum (Live) From the Album: Showbiz (1999) Live at: Bizarre Festival 1999 in Germany Lyrics: She had something to confess to But you don't have the time so look the other way You will wait untill it's over To reveal what you've never shown her Too little much to late Can you see that I am needing and begging for so much more Than you could ever give I don't want you to adore me Don't want you to ignore me When it pleases you I'll do it on my own I have played in every toilet But you still want to spoil it To prove I've made a big mistake Too long trying to resist it You've just gone and missed it It's escaped your world Can you see that I am needing and begging for so much more Than you could ever give I don't want you to adore me Don't want you to ignore me When it pleases you I'll do it on my own I'll do it on my own

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

the yearbook partaaayy.
SWAT 4 SP Gameplay
The truth behind the lies
Laughing Liana
Butch James around the corner pass
The Best Christmas Lights Display Yule Ever See!
e6600 and asus p5b overclocking tutorial in english stage 1
BF2 SP Gameplay
professional landscaping 2
SWAT 4 multiplayer gameplay
Amanda Miguel - El Me Mintio
Imogen Heap. Q&A. iTunes Festival.
The Great Escape CHIPMUNK VERSION!!
cosmic shame(tenacious d)
Me and Sam
twitcheis
Castle Wars
FF coke commercial
Café Con: Thoughts on Love
Smash part 1


 

No comments: