Saturday, August 4, 2007

Original Song "Far Away" written by Marty Guy

Duration: 128 seconds
Upload Time: 07-08-02 02:54:04
User: Lonewuff
:::: Favorites
Description:

An Original song called 'Far Away" I wrote over 10 years ago but had to throw it on. Nothing fancy but I'll have some new stuff up soon. I recorded it actually to remember the song. I wrote the song for my grandmother who passed on. Good thing. Tonight I found it and had totally forgotten it! Hope you enjoy it. I'll try to look presentable on the next one. *S*

Share with friends 
Comments
shadowshard08 ::: Favorites
aint half bad..... u should definitely make more good luck
07-08-02 04:22:51
_____________________________________________________
the1percent ::: Favorites
Hey bro! I knew you when...... The other 1%.... You look so young...LOL. Sounds vintage Marty to me. Thanks for sharing. The 1%
07-08-03 17:22:02
_____________________________________________________

No comments: