Saturday, August 4, 2007

black hole of tomorrow ( original song by me )

Duration: 193 seconds
Upload Time: 07-08-03 20:17:47
User: ajsledzep
:::: Favorites
Description:

this song wasnt even ment to be a song it was only a sound check sitting in this world and the days pass me by im left with what ive made im left with what ive got every passing day wish there was someone else its hard to explain the disease that creeps inside of me in the black hole of tomorrow it never seems to leave i would rather swim with the creatures of the sea then to walk these lonely mile these miles that arent me these mile that arent me black hole of tomorrow yah yah ooo yah i need you now ooo god ooo god i need you now yah the black hole of tomorrow is creeping up my spine the black hole of tomorrow is creeping up my brain ooooooo god i need you now more than before

Share with friends 
Comments
afterglow94 ::: Favorites
i really like the picture slideshow.. you are creative =) thanks for sharing!
07-08-03 21:20:44
_____________________________________________________

No comments: