Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pull Shapes - The Pipettes

Duration: 03:26 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-02-21 11:51:44

Pull Shapes - The Pipettes Pull Shapes by Pipettes Dance with me baby boy tonight Dance With Me And We'll Be Alright It's a rough loving follows gasping with me So follow my lead and we'll one two three Pull Shapes I like to Disco I like to Rock 'n' Roll Well I like to Hip Hop Well you can do it all Just don't let the music fall Pull Shapes I lead with my left hand I stop with my right foot Well I just want to freak out I just want to move I don't care what this songs about Dance with me baby boy tonight Dance With Me And We'll Be Alright It's a rough loving follows gasping with me So follow my lead and we'll one two three Pull Shapes Is there a drum beat (Pull Shapes) And is the bass beat Pull Shapes Well then the rhyme is complete Then get up on the floor It's time for you to move your feet Dance with me baby boy tonight Dance With Me And We'll Be Alright It's a rough loving follows gasping with me So follow my lead and we'll one two three What do you do when the music stops What do you do when the music stops What do you do when the music stops What do you do when the music stops Pull Shapes Clap your hands if you want some more Pull Shapes Clap your hands if you want some more Pull Shapes Clap your hands if you want some more Pull Shapes Clap your hands if you want some more Clap your hands if you want some more Clap your hands if you want some more Dance with me baby boy tonight Dance With Me And We'll Be Alright It's a rough loving follows gasping with me So follow my lead and we'll one two three Pull Shapes Dance with me baby boy tonight Pull Shapes Dance With Me And We'll Be Alright Pull Shapes It's a rough loving follows gasping with me Pull Shapes So follow my lead and we'll one two three Pull Shapes

Comments

katieeatsmacaroni  2008-03-21 23:44:40

Aw, I love this song! :)
__________________________________________________
ggregd  2008-03-02 18:22:57

"It's a rough loving follows gasping with me" That would be "It's a floor before us, just for you and me:
__________________________________________________

No comments: