Monday, February 11, 2008

Smash Bros Brawl - MELEE WIFI CONCEPT VIDEO - Falco vs Roy

Duration: 02:09 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-02-02 13:13:37
User: flame6753
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Super  Smash  Bros  Brawl  WIFI  Concept  video  Falco  Roy  Link  Ganon  Fox  Marth  toon  lucario  sonic  

Description:

The BRAWL Final Destination Theme is included in this video. This is what I really want WIFI play to be like, and I haven't seen yet. I really don't think Brawl's gameplay is as solid as in Super Smash Bros Melee, so I recorded a fight in Melee, and put Brawl Background music in it. Compare this to the brawl videos, and I have yet to see anyone come close to acceptable gameplay, it's ashame

Comments

Danielsanraya2 ::: Favorites  2008-02-09 23:13:03

im the best in the world with falco jaja
__________________________________________________
sommigame ::: Favorites  2008-02-09 20:48:32

look at that ROY!!
__________________________________________________
BigShot101 ::: Favorites  2008-02-08 21:06:29

Its not THAT different. just better.
__________________________________________________
madman0017 ::: Favorites  2008-02-08 07:37:25

That's a good Falco you got there man. But I'm not surprised Brawl doesn't play like this yet. New moves need to be figured out. It's a completely different game and so new techniques will be found (and some already have). After all Melee didn't get like this in a few days after launch did it?
__________________________________________________
flame6753 ::: Favorites  2008-02-05 16:24:21

Nah, this wasn't a real match. I wasn't trying, at all. The roy was my 10 year old brother, this video doesn't show anything. I just spammed my lazer and shines in this. Umm, but thanks ^_^ (Wow people think I'm good from this?) My real falco can be found on my page.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Bill Zimmer 483 Tour Dvd
SOLD! 1968 Camaro SS/RS Video Show Car For Sale!
harrrgens lachflash xD
Der untergang - Saint plex
Beyond Gonzales 4/1/07


 

No comments: