Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Enjoy Every Sandwich

Duration: 10:58 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-30 02:00:29
User: ooaman02
Tags:

Enjoy  Every  Sandwich  Warren  Zevon  Tribute  Album  

Description:

This is a video I put together for the album Enjoy Every Sandwich which is a Warren Zevon tribute album. I recently bought this in the last 1 1/2 months. I know it's been out for about 3 years now but this album has ment a lot to me. I mainly wanted to put this up for those who haven't gotten a chance to hear the album yet. The intro was a tribute done by Bruce Springsteen live in Toronto (before he sang the song on track 5 that I'll get to). The video then features the artist with a clip of the song they sing in order as it appears in the album. 1. Don Henly - Searching For A Heart 2. Adam Sandler - Werewolves Of London 3. Steve Earle & Reckless Kelly - Reconsider Me 4. Jackson Browne & Bonnie Raitt - Poor, Poor Pitiful Me 5. Bruce Springsteen - My Ride's Here 6. The Wallflowers - Lawyers, Guns and Money 7. Jordan Zevon - Studebaker 8. Billy Bob Thornton - The Wind 9. Pete Yorn - Splendid Isolation 10. Bob Dylan - Mutineer 11. David Lindley & Ry Cooder - Monkey Wash, Donkey Rinse 12. Jill Sobule - Don't Let Us Get Sick 13. Pixies - Ain't That Pretty At All 14. Jorge Calderon & Jennifer Warnes - Keep Me In Your Heart I just want to say that this is not supposed to be humorous...like most of my other videos. If you start laughing, it's probably bad pic selection.

Comments

kiwimangum  2008-02-16 03:32:00

"Reconsider me" was fucking butchered.
__________________________________________________
jbfan2000  2008-01-29 16:40:15

thanks for posting this together.
__________________________________________________
shizay74x  2008-01-23 00:20:17

Beautiful. Thank you
__________________________________________________
jum1801  2008-01-12 16:42:41

I followed Warren for over 30 years. I guess I always thought he would go out early, but in a stupid way. As it turned out he went out with great dignity, and probably had more to really say in the last six months of writing and making music than in all the time before.
__________________________________________________
kashmir149  2007-12-31 12:59:44

wow...it's amazing how much you can miss somebody you never even met. Warren was one of the greats.
__________________________________________________
 

No comments: