Sunday, February 17, 2008

Elemenopee (Unplugged, Acoustic, Original) by The Echo Jinx

Duration: 03:43 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-17 21:04:34
User: Alphatrikma2
Tags:

alternative  blues  indie  unsigned  PSP  Evil  Empire  

Description:

Elemenopee(L-M-N-O-P) Myspace.com/TheEchoJinx Remember when life was easy And things weren't so complicated All you thought of was Nintendo Now gas prices got you frustrated Regular, premium, when I was five I never thought of them As I left school by three I ran home to watch TV Moms goes and makes cookies I'll eat cereal by Mr. T I'd watch G.I.Joes, and Thundercats Transformers, and things like that Remember when life was easy You'd say your alphabets with an elemenopee Remember when life was easy This grown-up shit is too hard for me I got bills, and loans up to here When I was young, I never cared I'd go outside to ride my bike Mom bought me the brand new nylon Velcro Nikes I owe Sally Mae, for knowledge I should have went to community college

Comments

Alphatrikma2  2007-12-18 08:14:32

Thanks a lot.
__________________________________________________
ShadowPhoenix142  2007-12-18 07:00:35

You guys are starting to get better and better! Another great song.
__________________________________________________
 

No comments: