Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hook me up runescape style

Duration: 03:52 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-22 06:26:34
User: LarrryFX
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

innocence  sh0ckit  auntagony  rune  scape  larryfx  zezima  elvemage  phat  parody  spoof  blooper  

Description:

THIS IS A PARODY.. of innocence's runescape version of hook me and i no my lip synk is way off up .......................... If you do NOT play Runescape and you would like to, join us at http://www.runescape.com Runescape is a registered trademark of Jagex LTD. I do not own, nor work for them. I simply make my videos for entertainment purposes ONLY.

Comments

ethan1357911 ::: Favorites  2007-12-22 00:49:28

Not the best of talent. Try to be more accurate with the typing. I'm lost really. I have seen better, good luck in future.
__________________________________________________
gangsterarsam ::: Favorites  2007-12-15 21:19:27

nice
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

24 Oras - Manila Peninsula Takeover - 2
Miley Cyrus Audition tape
Laruku WEB RADIO [18.05.2007]
M77 Master
S Club Search 2nd Episode Bringing The House Down
popstar alaturka tamer 12.hafta bu adam benim babam
Mariner's Ridge - At The Top, 6 - Another Viewpoint
Katman - O Erastis Sou
Pangarap Ko Ang Ibigin Ka w/lyrics(PNB version)
Mixpack - Sixery
hypnolove castelbajac défilé louvres david brunner
Real Lunch - She Can't Dance
basketball = Pain
Bleach Chapter 15
Nihal Erdem
E 314
Ask A Ninja: Question 51
Gato Fedorento - Smelly Cat - The sheet, what sheet?
My Second Time Using Pivot
Detroit Science Center


 

No comments: