Thursday, January 24, 2008

Comptine d'un autre été: L'apres midi (Justin)

Duration: 02:07 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-04-25 10:13:59
User: monbosa
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Yann  tiersen  comptine  d'un  autre  été  piano  music  amelie  justin  keyboard  slow  apres  midi  

Description:

My first youtube piano video, This is my attempt at playing the famous song by Yann Tiersen. Hope you like it. I had to mix the sound in with the video afterwards, so the timing is a little off.

Comments

monbosa ::: Favorites  2007-08-31 16:12:13

thanks ;) yeah noticed i played the g and f wrong, that's what it said in my sheets... i'm changing the name right now;)
__________________________________________________
Bulasz ::: Favorites  2007-08-31 16:05:56

Is it called tripod? Well nvm... Well, I'll barely ever tell anyone, he plays this piece flawlessly. You made just two mistake, which are not repeating the right hand's "g-f#-g..." part two times and too silent ending. And by the way - the name is "Comptine d'un autre ete: L'apres midi". But you shouldn't mind this comment - although it's all true, your performance was great, so keep it up:).
__________________________________________________
mujijibu ::: Favorites  2007-07-11 11:41:25

ok.thanks
__________________________________________________
monbosa ::: Favorites  2007-07-11 11:35:11

I think I will, but i'm waiting till i get a tripod to put my camera on, so you can see my fingers. I'll upload it as soon as i can;)
__________________________________________________
mujijibu ::: Favorites  2007-07-11 10:31:32

could you?please
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

焦点访谈20070402
Battlefield 2 Frag Video
Maddie the Dog- (she is a little Camera shy!)
Online Chess
ME Dancing For Fun


 

No comments: