Monday, January 28, 2008

Acoustic Monk - Norwegian Wood (cover)

Duration: 03:00 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-20 11:47:53
User: ElectricMonk123
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Acoustic  Electric  Monk  Beatles  Norwegian  Wood  Cover  Lennon  rock  

Description:

Some song specifics: Another Beatles' classic, one of Lennon's most famous. B had been practicing this one for some time, and it shows. I done my best to keep up on the vocals (you might note I had to resort to a song book to make sure I kept the lyrics straight :). I do some crazy eyes ala "School of Rock" at the end. A bit o' background...Back in Austin, Brother B and I used to rock out together in an outfit called Electric Monk. So, when he rolled through town on a road trip, we figured we'd play some tunes for old time's sake. Got my cheapo webcam and my even cheaper mic out, and we made some videos. ' Course, we hadn't played any of these songs together in a while and some of 'em never, but I think they turned out pretty good all in all, and we certainly had ourselves some fun. Anyhow, hope you like. Yours in electricity, Brother K

Comments

ElectricMonk123 ::: Favorites  2008-01-05 21:03:20

Yeah, we coulda used a drummer, esp. when we were playin down in Austin with Chris. Well, c'est la vie :) - K
__________________________________________________
e4gail ::: Favorites  2008-01-03 18:48:57

Brent - I so miss playing with yall - Daniel
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Tupac-Ghetto Gospel
Reactie op a.s. koranfilm van Wilders
Block mix
Kirby Super Star: Revenge of Metaknight Part 1
Essen Motorshow 2007 motor show


 

No comments: