Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Hardstyle Mix

Duration: 09:52 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-23 22:01:21
User: RRollergod
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

RRollergod  hard  style  mix  music  dance  fun  

Description:

I did another hardstyle mix for you guys. It was kind of early in the morning so some of the transitions were soppy, but I hope you enjoy. BTW I am working on getting vinyl! Tracklist: 1.In Yer Phaze-Hardheadz 2.The Colour of the Harder Styles-Showtek 3.Barbarilla-Hercules on dope 4.Just Begun (Showtek Rmx)-DJ Duro 5.Cocaine MF 16Bit-DJ Duro 5.Re-count-A-Lusion 6.In Yer Phaze-Hardheadz(again) I did this to track my performance and see how I progress. So please leave constructive criticism.

Comments

DJMattyf ::: Favorites  2007-11-24 12:33:26

I would highly reccommend getting a RCA to 3.5mm jack so you can plug it directly into the 'Line In' plug on your pc, which should get rid of that buzzing noise!
__________________________________________________
RRollergod ::: Favorites  2007-11-24 10:51:10

I have a RCA cable coming out of my mixer straight to my mic input on my external sound card. It sounds fine when I record but there is no bass at all so I have to load it into audacity to increase the bass.
__________________________________________________
mike71flores ::: Favorites  2007-11-24 09:23:06

lets work on getting your audio fixed first. How are you recording your audio?...I hear a loud "air sounding noise"
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Sharp- A Line Rider Short by Shadow
Xmass Decoration
Lost Planet gameplay Stage 3
Is this Santa Claus?
Get Closer - Linda Ronstadt
Naruto Shippuuden 28 (3/3) Subbed
Make It
180 spin
Britains Got Talent - A Star Is Born
Baby Love
Kan Miyoun-The Moon Represents My Heart & Is That All
fire man stunts with ian 2
Björne - Dödshot från en Snigel [HUMOR]
Bleach Emperor's sound
Naruto in Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!
Fighting!
0uch!!!!!!!!
NARUTO: RANDOMNESS
SasuSaku
Obama Mobile on CNN


 

No comments: