Saturday, December 1, 2007

Funny Fantasy V

Duration: 10:56 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-12-24 11:48:54
User: MeliChan923
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

READ BEFORE WATCHING, PLEASE! IMPORTANT! THE VOICE ON ONE OF MY FAVORITE/LONGEST SKITS (STARTING AT 1:18) ISN'T PLAYING RIGHT AT SOME PARTS. IT'S PERFECTLY FINE ON MY COMPUTER BUT I THINK IT'S YOUTUBE'S FLASH THAT RUINS IT. I CAN'T FIX IT BECAUSE IT WON'T HELP: IT'S STILL FLASH. I APOLOGIZE. PLEASE ADJUST YOUR VOLUME FOR THAT SKIT. T_T I'M SO SORRY, GUYS. I'M REALLY UPSET BECAUSE THAT SKIT TOOK SO MUCH TIME AND PLANNING. T_T Make sure to see my other Advent Children parodies first: Funny Fantasies I, II, III, and IV! ^_^ I'm 98 percent sure this is my last one. (I know T_T ). I didn't get to do the extreme finale for the last skit I was planning because my video is nearly 10 minutes long as it is. There were so many things I wanted to put in. You know the on-going skits with Cloud and Sephy? I "computer generated" Cloud's voice talking about how he hates Sephiroth, Yaoi and being in Funny Fantasy. Lol. XP It was too long to put in and the people who haven't seen the first four of them wouldn't have understood it. I tried many new things in this one, so I hope everyone likes it. I put 500 percent of my efforts into making this one. In my opinion, this is my best one. Two things I know you'll notice and I want to explain: 1) In the first song skit there obviously is a video not in Final Fantasy! I did this to demonstrate how this person was doing the same exact things as the other and how much their physical appearance is alike. You can find the photo that I edited myself in that skit AFTER YOU WATCHED ***DO NOT CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK IF YOU DO NOT WANT FUNNY FANTASY SPOILERS! CLICK AFTER WATCHING MY VIDEO!*** http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k172/Melichan923/carmensandiegovinny3picscopy.jpg You really can see how much they look alike. 2) You will also notice that there is a scene that Yazoo is in where Kadaj is supposed to be. Why is that, you ask? No, it was not a blooper. I did that because it fit perfectly with what was happening. You can either think of it as Kadaj or Yazoo doing the "dirty work" for him. XD There is a song that came to me so randomly while making this. I really hope it wasn't used before. (There are so many AC parodies out there!), but it could be because it just works so well. If it was used, I am sorry. I made the credits into a mini-AMV! I didn't want to go too extreme (I wanted it out before Christmas for you guys! ^^), but I wanted it to be a little eye candy while you may be looking for a particular quote and something a little extra because it's the last Funny Fantasy. ;) If you read this completely, I seriously appreciate it. Thanks to everyone who has supported my Funny Fantasies! I hope you enjoy the "New and Improved." XP Special thanks to: Darkskywv-for suggestion the poppies quote I used. I just had to put it in! It went too perfectly. Happy Holidays everyone! Love, Melissa THIS VIDEO IS PURELY FAN-MADE AND IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE MUSICAL ARTISTS/MOVIES OR ANIME COMPANY IN ANY WAY.

Comments

Csp499 ::: Favorites  2007-02-23 21:15:44

Oh, thanks. Judging by the voices, I originally thought it was Venture Brothers: then I found out the quotes were ordered in appearance in the credits.
__________________________________________________
FlamingAssCheek ::: Favorites  2007-02-23 22:58:33

Me And My Girlfriend Love This Video and All Of Your Others, Its A Problem You're Going To Stop We're Going To Miss You :)
__________________________________________________
ElleFowler ::: Favorites  2007-02-25 11:41:22

this a a piss take nd i love advent children nd most of all cloud but somehow i find this hilarious! gd job
__________________________________________________
PapercutxPerfect ::: Favorites  2007-02-26 15:40:57

LOL! This is so damn good! I love the Carman Sandiago part, and the Kung Fu Fighting thing! Gah, it's all so funny, and most of the lip-sync is great! What's the part with Loz near the beginning from, when he's on the phone? It always makes me laugh so hard xD
__________________________________________________
malicedixmois ::: Favorites  2007-02-27 00:49:28

Dude, this is fucking genious.
__________________________________________________
MeliChan923 ::: Favorites  2007-03-01 21:08:37

Lol! Thanks! It's a Verizon Wireless Parody. If you search for Verizon Wireless on YouTube, someone posted the video up. I think it's like the third one down. XD I'm sad that the sound is off, but it must be something with the sound from the clip because they have that problem too. I censored the language though, so be careful. :)
__________________________________________________
moonsong28 ::: Favorites  2007-03-02 18:04:25

Hehehehehehehehe *dies giggling insanely*
__________________________________________________
ToughTofu ::: Favorites  2007-03-04 12:57:34

BECAUSE I LIKE HIGHSCHOOL GALS!!! :Kadaj LMAOZ!!
__________________________________________________
sharmadon ::: Favorites  2007-03-05 12:44:24

good man i love this bcz i like high school girls
__________________________________________________
Ultracluster ::: Favorites  2007-03-05 16:48:14

Funny Crappy Fantasy American Shit V (FCFAS V)
__________________________________________________
Chindou ::: Favorites  2007-03-07 13:43:55

x3 Ah! The Gremlins part was the best!<3
__________________________________________________
Maciny ::: Favorites  2007-03-11 00:26:14

xDDD This is hilarious! And the lip-synching is really well done. I like the Catdog reference. :3 The "Believe it!" thing gets me everytime. I think a video with just stuff like that would be funny. xD
__________________________________________________
JenovaNinquelas ::: Favorites  2007-03-12 20:47:09

you..are..a..GENIUS. i LOVE you.
__________________________________________________
NeoShadow12888676767 ::: Favorites  2007-03-18 16:03:24

what the fuck was wrong with loz?
__________________________________________________
rtrtrt366 ::: Favorites  2007-03-18 21:44:54

This is the best ever keep them up plz
__________________________________________________

No comments: