Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Everything Was Wrong

Duration: 04:51 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-01 20:19:23
User: BillyDOOM23
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Me and my friend Tink late-night jamming on his chord progression, me fumbling around on the keys. Words improvised up as I went along. (Many of my friends say my best songs are the ones I just make up and play once only, so I'm going to start capturing more of those moments and see what happens. Of course, things come out differently when you know you're recording.)

Comments

Keeneyville1 ::: Favorites  2007-12-01 20:55:45

Once you get used to not thinking about the camera it won't matter and you'll be your natural selves but this was still good. I liked it. =)
__________________________________________________
BillyDOOM23 ::: Favorites  2007-12-03 02:11:00

Thanks man.
__________________________________________________
christianbright ::: Favorites  2007-12-03 07:26:28

Music is a universal language, that typically soothes the savage beast. Music will save you. Keep playing the music & work through all the things going on in your life. Your'e a truly gifted musician
__________________________________________________

No comments: