Monday, November 26, 2007

Lilith's Initiation to Team Blood Stained Roses

Duration: 02:09 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-19 18:37:17
User: kirbyhyper
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

By far the hardest fight I've recorded so far. Lilith is quite... low-tier in comparison to other members of my team... especially the other DarkStalkers of my team... I made it a little easier on her though, by just making her fight the 4 current team members of Team Blood Stained Roses: Tetsu (XCB): Not very hard, to tell the truth. The difficulty of the whole match comes in later. Scorpion (binho): No AI. Very few attacks. Whatever attacks he does have are quite weak. Hsien-Ko (P.o.t.S.): Hands down the hardest part of the fight. Apparently this updated version is less cheap than the old one, and considering what she was like here, I'm wondering exactly how the old Hsien-Ko acted (I had always beat her too quickly to tell). Baby Bonnie Hood (Baby Bonnie Hood): Once again, the replacement president comes in because the real president has a pretty bad AI. Notes about the stage(Metal Works by NeoKamek): This is my lucky stage. It's also the place where I first beat Broli. I made the fight here in hopes that some luck will brush on Lilith. Lilith's initiation is for the place of mascot, and something else. Will she obtain the two places, or will she fall flat on her face? Find out now.

No comments: