Thursday, November 15, 2007

GuceFanatic, -Dark-Xuxa - Xuxa Expert, 91.75%, 98.73%

Duration: 03:38 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-06 00:31:17
User: GuceFanatic
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

This is me (Joe) and -Dark-Xuxa (Paul) playing the song Xuxa on expert. I get a score pretty close to my high score, where as Paul obliderates me, but when you're playing against one of the top 100 players in the world, it gets a little nervewracking, haha. I had a really tight FA at the beginning of the song, but during the run i really screwed up and missed a ton, along with about a million greats. I could have beaten my old score, but oh well. It is what it is. Also, in the middle of our song, a guy named Jandick shakes tickets in front of the camera because he is really weird. Just be ready for that, haha. This video was recorded on 5/5/07.

Comments

No comments: