Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Eckhart Tolle Quotes/Pictures to Music

Duration: 05:28 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-03 07:10:56
User: CFSLosAngeles
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

The Power of Now, Stillness Speaks, and A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle completely changed my life. The idea that the present moment is all there is and how our ego/mind tries its best to distract us from it was a big revelation to me. So much so that I ended up starting my own Eckhart Tolle meetup.com. We meet once a month at Starbucks in West Los Angeles. Here's our website: http://etolle.meetup.com/193/ Anyway, I've put together a montage of some Eckhart quotes and pictures... If you are new to him I hope this video gets you to check him out further as it could be a big turning point in your life just like it was in mine. And if you are already a Tolle fan, than sit back and enjoy! :) -Michael

Comments

No comments: