Sunday, November 25, 2007

baby video/baby story

Duration: 06:30 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-04-27 15:43:47
User: littleashash87
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

i remember the day like it was yesterday i was near 9 months pregnant and my due date was in like 2 or 3 days which was the 16th of september i thought my water broke so we went to the doctor it turns out that it was a false alarm but it was a good thing i showed up because my blood pressure went sky rocket aka toxima which not good for me nor the baby...so we had to go the hospital stat! they induced my labor and around 9:20 am sptember 14th mariah was born except the doctors miscalculated my due date and she was a couple of weeks early :( so she could not breath on her own nor eat on her own so she had an i.v. she was breach for a while so her legs were very floppy so much that doctor said if you move them the wrong way they can go out of place...this is a video of mariah in the hospital she and i had to stay for a total of 4 days...

Comments

No comments: